- Cyclone Tienas, Prabh Deep, Shiloh Dynasty 3:17
- Dangerous Tienas 3:15
- Flowers From An Old Manor Tienas 1:39
- Peace of Mind Tienas 1:58
- Backseat Tienas 3:40
- Nice Guy Tienas 1:10
- Seedhe Maut's Interlude Tienas, Seedhe Maut 3:00
- 10-18 Tienas 2:27
- Juju Tienas 2:24
- Die Romeo Die Tienas, Sez On The Beat 0:15
- Of Queens and Kings Apporximately Tienas 3:46
- Lanos (Reprise) Tienas 3:40
- FTS Outro Tienas 7:17
The Mumbai-based MC Tanmay Saxena, known popularly as Tienas or Bobby Boucher, is a breath of fresh air in the city’s hip-hop community – bringing to the forefront a Nujabes-inspired sonic aesthetic that hasn’t been seen before in a region dominated by ‘gully rap’. The name ‘Tienas’ is a wordplay on his initials “T n’ S,” much inspired by his idol and inspiration, Eminem who also used his initials “M n’ M” which stand for Marshall Mathers. Tienas’ ability to craft together complex narratives on fluctuating, chaotic beats has seen him enter multiple critics’ list.
His debut mixtape, titled ‘Unavailable’, was recently released to widespread critical acclaim. His Debut Album ‘O’ aims to establish Tienas as a true alternative in India’s current obsession with desi hip-hop. He is a refreshing voice that doesn’t just pay respect to his influences, but also spends time honing and perfecting a unique sonic signature, and also fine-tuning his overall aesthetic.
- about 5 months agoLyric video for my new single ‘Favourite Rapper’ from @azadirecords’ Sound of Resistance Vol. 1 compilation is OUT… https://t.co/CTH3nRsGZd
- about 5 months agoTONIGHT AT 7PM ON TV! @Vh1India x @azadirecords roster special. https://t.co/tyg5q23CEF
- about 5 months agoToday at 6pm on @Vh1India’s Instagram handle, live! #AzadiTurns3 #AzadiRecords https://t.co/pNtnUg79ub
- about 5 months agoAn @azadirecords special on @vh1india's Hip Hop Hustle block on TV!! My videos and more from the Azadi roster airin… https://t.co/ggT3UL4uhw
The enigmatic artist is breaking and redefining every rule of the game – pushing and challenging the sonic boundaries of Indian audiences in ways that no artist has before.