- Cyclone Tienas, Prabh Deep, Shiloh Dynasty 3:17
- Dangerous Tienas 3:15
- Flowers From An Old Manor Tienas 1:39
- Peace of Mind Tienas 1:58
- Backseat Tienas 3:40
- Nice Guy Tienas 1:10
- Seedhe Maut's Interlude Tienas, Seedhe Maut 3:00
- 10-18 Tienas 2:27
- Juju Tienas 2:24
- Die Romeo Die Tienas, Sez On The Beat 0:15
- Of Queens and Kings Apporximately Tienas 3:46
- Lanos (Reprise) Tienas 3:40
- FTS Outro Tienas 7:17
The Mumbai-based MC Tanmay Saxena, known popularly as Tienas or Bobby Boucher, is a breath of fresh air in the city’s hip-hop community – bringing to the forefront a Nujabes-inspired sonic aesthetic that hasn’t been seen before in a region dominated by ‘gully rap’. The name ‘Tienas’ is a wordplay on his initials “T n’ S,” much inspired by his idol and inspiration, Eminem who also used his initials “M n’ M” which stand for Marshall Mathers. Tienas’ ability to craft together complex narratives on fluctuating, chaotic beats has seen him enter multiple critics’ list.
His debut mixtape, titled ‘Unavailable’, was recently released to widespread critical acclaim. His Debut Album ‘O’ aims to establish Tienas as a true alternative in India’s current obsession with desi hip-hop. He is a refreshing voice that doesn’t just pay respect to his influences, but also spends time honing and perfecting a unique sonic signature, and also fine-tuning his overall aesthetic.
- about 2 months agoKicked to be performing at @ctrlaltdel8 this weekend! See you on 1-2 Feb 2020. Contribute and enter India’s larges… https://t.co/XteYzus4Ce
- about 3 months agoNew video coming out! Dropping the video for my song 10-18 from my debut album ‘O’ this Sunday. Watch out for it.… https://t.co/sgQZt9ydSl
- about 5 months agoChava . Styling by the amazing Naka Clothing 📷: Samarth Shirke #Tienas #NakaClothing #AzadiRecords https://t.co/zjckpXWlBG
- about 5 months agoSome clicks from the @azadirecords takeover at AntiSOCIAL... Photos by Samarth Shirke #Tienas #AzadiRecords https://t.co/0X2TSO8UNX
The enigmatic artist is breaking and redefining every rule of the game – pushing and challenging the sonic boundaries of Indian audiences in ways that no artist has before.