- Class-Sikh Maut Vol. II Prabh Deep, Seedhe Maut & Sez On The Beat 2:22
Born and raised in the city of Delhi, this Indian producer has experienced an explosive rise over the past couple of years – leading the country’s hip-hop scene to the forefront of the flourishing independent music industry.
His work on records like Divine’s ‘Jungli Sher’ and Naezy’s ‘Asal Hustle’ and ‘Haq Hai’ has seen him win critical acclaim across the board – rising to the top of the charts and breaking streaming records in the country.
Sez brings something unique to the table every time– from blending Indian percussion sounds like those of a dhol or the tabla to crafting distinct instrumentals mirroring the artists’ persona perfectly, Sez is someone who directs the sounds of a new generation all the while staying true to his roots and influences. Sez creates the mainstream by simply embodying and emboldening the underground.
Courtesy of his pioneering beat store, his beats are available to everyone; democratising an otherwise heavily one-sider independent music industry. His spectrum of collaboration makes him tick like a metronome that is directing the sound of Indian Hip-Hop.
- about 20 hours agoWow, the amount of mentions here are overwhelming AF. Why wasn’t I active here all this while smh. If anyone of y… https://t.co/LUEDxhbcK4
- about 4 months agohttps://t.co/kRc079uO7R
- about 4 months agohttps://t.co/IwvLOedacV
- about 1 year agoAZR003: 'Class-Sikh Maut Vol. II' by Prabh Deep x Seedhe Maut x Sez On The Beat out now! Visuals:… https://t.co/ejyHLtOUVl
Sez On The Beat
Delhi’s hip-hop phenom plays the pivotal figure in the story about the rise of Indian hip-hop – without him, there’d be nothing.