- Class-Sikh Maut Vol. II Prabh Deep, Seedhe Maut & Sez On The Beat 2:22
Gifted with a unique voice that contains traces of traditional Punjabi folk singers, Prabh Deep is widely acknowledged as one of the best underground MCs in the country. Born and brought up in Tilak Nagar, Prabh’s music paints a vivid picture of growing up in a locality that’s reeling from high unemployment rates and the recent influx of drugs in the community.
Over the past two years, Prabh Deep has quickly made his name in India’s independent music industry – performing at festivals such as Bacardi NH7 Weekender, Hip-Hop Homeland, ADE Mumbai and Crossblade alongside artists such as DJ Premier, Akala, Nucleya and to name a few.
His early critical success of his singles such as G Maane and Kal led to music streaming giant Saavn tapping him as one of the faces of their Desi Hip-Hop campaign and Apple Music featuring him as the spotlight artist of the month. His debut album, titled Class-Sikh, was produced in collaboration with hip-hop phenom Sez On The Beat and is widely regarded as one of the seminal albums that will come to define not just the Indian hip-hop scene, but the music industry in the country at large.
- about 5 days agoTop fan shit. https://t.co/luNoLCDDL7
- about 1 week agoNow we know. https://t.co/K6B410lNAb
- about 2 weeks agoDo you really think Modi and Shah gives a fuck about hindus? You just a vote bank to them.
- about 2 weeks agoMumbai fam get you 🎟 before it's sold out. 13th September at @IndieHabitat https://t.co/AW2JRqR2g4
The explosive and versatile artist is putting Tilak Nagar on the world stage, one release at a time.